Friday 8 February 2013

Welcome to my blog

This blog is designed to show you all some of my photographs and the projects that I am working on with everyone from the POLP Course at Manchester College. I hope that you enjoy looking through - feel free to leave some comments.

Here are a few of my photos from the last twelve months:

I really like taking photos of people, and trying to record what they are doing. I also find it difficult - there are so many things to think about at the same time!

I work with communities in Manchester and often get the chance to photograph people as part of my job - a bit of a perk, really. These people are often strangers, or people that I know only a little.

Photographing people presents challenges - lots are nothing to do with cameras or anything technical.

I see the photographs as a way of celebrating people. I'd really like to develop this part of my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment